Save Boxes_testing in practice
Save Box M_Photo, year 2013
Save Box M testing in practice, year 2013_VIDEO: https://youtu.be/128Os0oNtnc
SaveBox HOME _ presentation _ year 2016 _ VIDEO: youtu.be/oUsHQdKaiw0
Save Box M testing in practice - the construction site, year 2013.
During the construction of a 5MWp photovoltaic park Milford Haven_Liddeston Ridge in the UK.
- There was no chance for power supply or the possibility of implementing LV connection.
- It was our only source of electricity for the site in conjunction with photovoltaic and diesel generator.
- Diesel generator could run only from 7:00AM until 5:00PM.
- Batteries of Save Box were charged only from solar array or from diesel generator.
- Generator also cover all power peaks during the day (using electric power tools, water heating, microwave, PC, lighting … etc).
- Always before 5:00PM we charged LiFePO4 batteries to 100% of their capacity.
- During the night time we took the energy from Save Box through DC/AC inverter.
- We have large enough source of electrical energy for the security, powering camera system, site lighting, walkie-talkie battery charging, radio, PC, heating … etc.
- Lessons learned from practical use of Save Box and further testing with different loads helped to improve the equipment and put it into practice.
- Today is Save Box fully functional and you can count on him.